Sunday, July 6, 2014

The First Page- Introductions, who I am, and why I'm doing this.

Please leave comments. It helps me tailor my future posts to help you do what you need to do.

Greetings everyone. My name is Kutakuti, and I'm what I like to call, a Foot Witch. I don't know about all things feet, but I can be the person who somehow gets all kinds of feet when others can't see how I do it. It's like magic to some people, so I guess I'll take the title.

Why am I doing this? Because I see a lot of people on different forums who are longing to get their hands on some feet, or bodies, and enjoy them in the manner of tickling or just pleasing themselves with the feet. All of which I've done at one point or another. It gets tiring when I hear people say the same things over and over.

"How do I get feet, bro?"
"Ask her, straight up, dude."

The worse thing for me is to see how some people who are fearful of rejection tell others "Don't try it, you'll be hurt, bro." That's nonsense.

And for me, and a select few who I've taught my methods to, we've been enjoying ourselves. But I don't like to see others suffering when I have a means to help them not suffer.

I will warn you now, this is serious business. It's not like you're playing around, you'll probably develop the same hunger for hearing the laughter, touching and caressing the bodies of, and enjoying the feet of beautiful women and men that I've developed. It is fun, when you get to do what you want.

I'll teach you these methods, for free for the most part. My only wish is that you use this information to help yourself and others, use finesse in articulating these methods to others, and use these methods wisely.

Don't go fucking over someone you'll wish you hadn't.

Some of my methods many people will speak badly of because they do not use morality as a basis. This is by no means Machiavellian, but there will always be critics.There is an old adage that I don't like to use often, but in this situation, it is perfectly suitable. "Those who know, don't say. Those who say, don't know."

I think that's all I have to say for now. I'll try to update this every week or two. If you have questions, e-mail me at ghettosneaxproductions@yahoo.com with the heading Foot Witch so I can funnel it into the proper folder and answer the questions in the blog.

Foot Witch signing off.


No comments:

Post a Comment